Conveners will host a two-part training series for the September and October ecosystem calls. This training series will be a deep dive into all aspects of different types of hybrid convenings.
Heather Mason, CEO and Founder of Caspian Agency, will share a high-level look at her hybrid experience and perspective on the 2022-2023 landscape before delving into Caspian’s white paper on the 12 types of hybrid events. Each 90-minute training session will include: best practices, worksheets and resources, guidance on the nitty gritty, Q+A, and community building with other hybrid organizers.
September 2021 Ecosystem Call – High-Impact Hybrid: Question Everything
During this session, we will:
- Radically evaluate the goals, needs and values of your hybrid event, from audience to engagement, interactivity and entertainment.
- Gather your true inventory – no magical thinking here!
- Explore delivery methods through Heather’s Hybrid Matrix: The 13 Types of Hybrid
- Analyze and leverage hybrid assets and tools
Expect radical thought leadership and cutting-edge resources that will profoundly change the way you think about and execute your hybrid events.
October 2021 Ecosystem Call – High-Impact Hybrid: All About the Resources
During this session, we will cover:
- How to PROPERLY staff and assign roles – yes, you’re seeing doubles!
- Incorporating your values into staffing design
- Tech, tech, tech
- Virtual and live tech teams working together
- What platforms can marry virtual and live events
- All about the money
- No, you’re not crazy, you’re going to see double
- How to talk to your organizations about hybrid budget demands
- Equity and accessibility
Be sure to check back after the call for session resources and recordings!