- This event has passed.
FALK MARQUES GROUP: Women’s Private Equity Summit
March 8, 2017—March 10, 2017
Every year, the industry’s top leaders gather together at the Women’s Private Equity Summit. For two days, these accomplished women — a thoughtfully balanced audience of GPs, LPs, and advisors to the industry — do business. They network, swap stories and information, initiate deals and forge new relationships. For these women, the Summit is the place to be.
A CONTENT-DRIVEN CONFERENCE
The highly interactive Summit features informative sessions and candid conversations.
• Keynote sessions and moderated panel discussions with an international roster of industry leaders
• Dedicated tracks focused on each asset class and investment opportunities
• Topic-driven small group conversations
• Our TINA Talks −fast-paced talks focused on the future of our world delivered by engaging luminaries
• The Private Equity Trailblazer Award, honoring pioneering women who have paved the way for their peers in private equity.
Evening networking functions and a variety of optional pre-Summit and early morning networking activities round out the program. The backdrop for the conference is the rugged seacoast of Half Moon Bay, where stunning views and a relaxed spa setting inspire conversation and reflection.
REMARKABLE WOMEN AT THE PODIUM AND IN THE AUDIENCE
Our extraordinary speakers are among the most accomplished women in private equity and venture capital as well as top limited partners and leading economists.
Attendees are drawn from the ranks of giant private equity firms and influential boutiques; centuries-old endowments and new family offices actively investing in private equity; start up VC firms and seasoned pros. In short, Summit participants are successful women from across the spectrum who want to see other women succeed, who have profound industry experience and information to share, unique stories to tell and lessons to teach.
The Women’s Private Equity Summit is the ideal venue for making new contacts, renewing old friendships and building a trusted network to help advance your firm — and your place — in the industry.