- This event has passed.
THE PLATFORM FOR ACCELERATING THE CLEAN ECONOMY
October 22, 2019—October 24, 2019
Climate change and global resource constraints are arguably the most significant threats ever faced by companies, cities, and communities, but they also represent an unprecedented opportunity to reimagine and redesign a regenerative, clean and prosperous economy.
Forward-thinking organizations already are positioning themselves to seize the opportunity and to better manage risk in increasingly uncertain times. They recognize that the opportunities are as significant as they are endless — to electrify and decarbonize our economy and to do so in a way that ensures a just transition for those at all levels of the economic spectrum.
In taking on these opportunities, leadership organizations are able to ensure resilience and continuity of their operations, supply chains and communities while becoming cleaner and more efficient. They are leading the way toward more equitable and resilient economies and are profiting from new and growing markets.
Four of the most dynamic and influential markets driving this transition are:
- Clean energy — decarbonizing global energy systems at both the grid and distributed scales
- Transportation and mobility — enabling a clean, efficient transportation system accessible to all
- The circular economy — optimizing resource use through systems that are restorative and regenerative by design
- Carbon removal — creating value from carbon pollution by sequestering it, turning it into products and materials, and rebuilding soil
The VERGE 19 conference and expo is the platform for accelerating the clean economy. The event convenes more than 3,000 leaders — from the private and public sectors, utilities, solution providers, NGOs, and startups — to explore scalable, cross-cutting solutions and to collaborate more effectively to advance them.
Attend VERGE 19 to:
- experience emerging technologies and market-ready products and services
- participate in more than 120 sessions and special programs
- meet the thought leaders, corporate leaders, and entrepreneurs who are driving change
- engage in strategic networking with peers across industries and sectors