- This event has passed.
SOCIAL ENTERPRISE ALLIANCE: Earned Income for Nonprofits
February 23, 2017—February 24, 2017$249.00
CONVENERS.ORG MEMBER EVENT
JVA’s Earned Income for Nonprofits provides nonprofit leaders with realistic, actionable tools for bringing social enterprise strategies to your organization. You’ll learn from successful social entrepreneurs in a dynamic, interactive environment, and leave the training with a specific action plan for adding earned-income strategies into your organization.
- See your organization through the lens of a social-purpose business
- Find potential revenue streams for your organization
- Identify target market, and gain the tools to perform useful market research
- Develop a financial model to test the viability of your business idea
- Learn the opportunities for financing your transition to social enterprise
This is the best way to kickstart your organization’s journey towards greater financial self-sufficiency.
Why become a social enterprise?
With grant funding more uncertain than ever, the practice of social enterprise—pairing business principles with social purpose—provides a powerful approach for a sustaining and scaling your organization’s impact. Across the globe, thousands of organizations are adopting social enterprise practices to heal the environment, employ marginalized populations and bring communities together to advance the common good.
Top 3 Reasons
- Diversify and expand funding for your programs
- Create new opportunities to increase your impact and pursue your mission
- Strengthen your organization by adding skills, relationships and outreach activities.
Are you looking to diversify your funding sources and access more unrestricted income?
Is your nonprofit tired of investing so many resources in chasing grants and donations?
Would you like to explore how business strategies can help you achieve your goals?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then look no further. Make the step to strengthen and expand your organization and sign up for this intensive. We are excited to share our expertise with you and your team!