- This event has passed.
GSEN: The Role of Social Entrepreneurship in an increasingly unequal world
March 6, 2017—March 10, 2017
The Role of Social Entrepreneurship in an increasingly unequal world
Join leading organisations from South Africa, Africa and around the globe
Connect and engage with experts, social entrepreneur supporters, impact investors, foundations and social entrepreneurs
Start transformative partnerships to achieve the SDGs in Africa and beyond.
With interactive dialogue between participants and panelists, lively debate and action-oriented sessions, the event will focus on the following key themes:
- Socio-Economic Justice – with perspectives from South Africa
- Social entrepreneurs tackling inequality
- Social impact funds – current trends and next steps
- The role of multinationals and government in social entrepreneurship
- Action-oriented sessions and
Full Agenda TBA
Speakers will include:
- Pat Pillai, CEO, LifeCO UnLtd South Africa
- Mark Norbury, CEO, UnLtd
- Ntombi Langa-Royds, Chair, LifeCo UnLtd Trust
- Cliff Prior, CEO, Big Society Capital
- Colm McGivern, Director South Africa, The British Council
- More to be announced soon.