- This event has passed.
RI Asia Japan 2019
April 10, 2019 @ 9:00 AM—April 11, 2019 @ 5:00 PM EDT
This annual two-day conference provides a unique opportunity to learn, share, and debate on responsible investment issues with more than 500 investment professionals from across the globe. Engage with Asia’s largest investors on key themes affecting local markets and the rest of the world. Thought leaders from across the institutional investment sector, as well as academic researchers, will come together to debate key issues.
The conference is produced by Responsible Investor, the only dedicated news and events service covering responsible investment, ESG, and sustainable finance for institutional investors globally.
The conference attracts more than 500 attendees and over 100 speakers and sponsors annually. Session topics include:
- The UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Shareholder rights and active ownership
- Climate change divestment and investment strategies
- Impact investing
- Supply chain risk and ESG
- EU policy and regulations in sustainable finance
- Ground-breaking ESG research revealed live