- This event has passed.
Good Stories 2019
February 26, 2019
Good Stories: a day of marketing and communications workshops for social enterprises
London, 26 February 2019
Every social enterprise has a great story to tell. Yet social entrepreneurs often struggle to pitch the right message. It’s difficult to know what platform or channel to use, and easy to forget to make use of partners and networks. And it’s tough to find the time to craft a powerful story, and to keep sharing it.
Good Stories, a day of workshops produced by Pioneers Post / Fable Bureau, in partnership with NatWest, will get you up to speed on some of the key aspects of marketing and communications for social businesses, arming you with practical tools and tips targeted specifically at social enterprises like yours.
Join us at NatWest’s home in 250 Bishopsgate, central London, to hear from industry leaders, creative experts and your peers as we explore storytelling as a tool to build your brand and win new business.
- Join workshops led by expert communicators specialising in working with mission-driven businesses: social media gurus at Lightful, video production specialists mediastories, sales experts Whitten & Roy Partnership, communications experts at the School for Social Entrepreneurs, our sister agency Fable Bureau and more
- Get inspiration and insider knowledge from champions of social business – including Better/GLL and Cafedirect
- Hear insights on working with the media from Pebble magazine, Constructive Voices and more
- Discuss challenges and ideas with your peers, and grow your network
- Find out more about how to get coverage in Pioneers Post – and have a chance to be featured in our next podcast
Ticket price includes access to the full day of workshops/sessions and lunch.
More details about the programme and speakers coming soon. Read more about last year’s Good Stories here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Pioneers Post & NatWest teams