- This event has passed.
FINANCIAL INCLUSION SUMMIT: Asia-Pacific Summit 2017
March 21, 2017—March 22, 2017
The Asia-Pacific Financial Inclusion Summit is the region’s premier thought leadership event on financial inclusion. Hosted by the State Bank of Vietnam and organised by the Citi Foundation and the Foundation for Development Cooperation (FDC), in partnership with the Banking with the Poor Network (BWTP), the Economist Group, the Summit convenes key stakeholders in the inclusive finance ecosystem to drive collective actions to promote positive change and inclusive growth across the region.
The 2017 Summit will:
- Explore the opportunities and challenges of the next generation of financial inclusion
- Facilitate interactions with policy-makers on latest national and regional initiatives and frontier issues in enabling greater financial inclusion in Asia-Pacific
- Showcase latest technology and innovations in financial products and services for the unbanked and underserved
- Stimulate debates and exchange knowledge among thought leaders, experts, and fellow practitioners for best practice programming
- Explore partnership models that can most effectively achieve scale and impact
Join more than 450 senior leaders from non-profit organisations, financial services institutions, central banks and government agencies, multilateral organisations, microfinance institutions, educational organisations, and businesses from across Asia and beyond for this milestone event.