- This event has passed.
Conveners 2021 October Ecosystem Call: High-Impact Hybrid: All About the Resources
October 7 @ 3:00 PM—4:30 PM EDTFree
Join us for the third and final session in our series “High Impact Hybrid with Heather Mason: All About the Resources” on Thursday, October 7th, 12:00pm-1:30pm PST.
In sessions one and two, we set-up our safety plans and explored our goals, audience, delivery mechanisms, and how to leverage our assets. Now, how do we resource this one-of-a-kind convening? Who do we need on our team? What resources and technology do we need, both virtual and on-site? And the big reveal … how much is this all going to cost? We’ll unlock the Magic Phrase that links budget to value so that you can properly resource any meaningful convening, whether it be hybrid, in-person or virtual – or a combination only you could think of.
During this session, we will cover:
- How to PROPERLY staff and assign roles – yes, you’re seeing doubles!
- Incorporating your values into staffing design
- Tech, tech, tech
- Virtual and live tech teams working together
- What platforms can marry virtual and live events
- All about the money
- No, you’re not crazy, you’re going to see double
- How to talk to your organizations about hybrid budget demands
- Equity and accessibility
Thank you to all who attended our first hybrid training call, “High Impact Hybrid with Heather Mason: Health + Safety Plans” on August 24th. If you missed it, check out our video recap at this link.