- This event has passed.
COUNCIL FOR ADVANCEMENT AND SUPPORT OF EDUCATION: Conference on Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership
April 19, 2017—April 21, 2017
CASE and African American Development Officers Network (AADO) will conduct the fifth conference on diverse philanthropy and leadership to meet the great demand for professional development at all levels of advancement, not only in the area of diverse leadership, but also in understanding philanthropic diversity.
The conference concentrates on emerging philanthropic markets (i.e., ethnic, LGBT, young alumni) in advancement, while exploring minority wealth, philanthropic behaviors and diverse engagement strategies. The program also features sessions on enhancing management and leadership skills for advancement professionals of diverse backgrounds.
Benefits of Attending
• Understand the impact of diverse philanthropy.
• Create strategies to engage community members and leaders as fundraising partners.
• Enhance your leadership skills.
• Gain direct skills for managing relationships at all levels.
• Learn best practices for fundraising from diverse constituencies