- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL – Collective Impact Convening 2020
May 6, 2020—May 8, 2020$450
The Collective Impact Forum, an initiative of FSG and the Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions, invites you to attend the field’s premier annual collective impact convening on May 6-8, 2020, in Minneapolis, MN. The 2020 Collective Impact Convening builds on the success of the 2019 convening in Chicago that sold out in advance and attracted more than 800 funders, backbone leaders, and other collective impact community partners.
Registration now open. Early-bird rate applies through January 31, 2020.Scholarships Are Available: We are offering a limited number of registrations at the reduced rate of $350. Registration scholarship applications are due by Monday, January 6, 2020. Apply now.2020 Program Highlights
Highlights of the 2020 Collective Impact Convening include:
- Plenary speakers Becky Margiotta (Billons Institute), Trabian Shorters (BMe Community), and a special performance and facilitated discussion on identity and personal narrative with Penumbra Theatre
- Featured short talk speakers include Tawanna Black (Center for Economic Inclusion), Trista Harris (FutureGood), Nausheena Hussain (Islamic Sisterhood for Empowerment), and Hamsi Warfa (Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development)
- Case studies, how-to sessions, and tool sessions on topics such as community engagement, use of data, mental models, narrative change, policy change, building relationships, and systems change
- Local site visits to explore collaborative social change in action in the Twin Cities
- Opportunity to interact with a diverse audience of collective impact backbone leaders, funders, and community partners from across the United States and around the world
Read more about the convening on the agenda, registration, lodging & travel, and sponsor pages included on our convening website.
Collective Impact Forum conferences sell out well in advance. Act now to save your spot and book your hotel room through our hotel room block at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis.
From Common Goals to Uncommon Results
The Collective Impact Forum exists to support the efforts of those who are practicing collective impact in the field. While the rewards of collective impact can be great, the work is often demanding. Those who practice it must keep themselves and their teams motivated and moving forward.
The Collective Impact Forum, an initiative of FSG and the Aspen Institute Forum for Community Solutions, is the place to find the tools and training that can help achieve success. It’s an expanding network of like-minded individuals coming together from across sectors to share useful experience and knowledge and thereby accelerating the effectiveness, and further adoption, of the collective impact approach as a whole.