- This event has passed.
CAUSECAST: +IMPACT Conference
May 15, 2017—May 16, 2017$295 – $695
The +IMPACT East Conference combines the flavor and community spirit of +IMPACT with hands-on, practical elements that will help workplace giving and volunteering program leaders and nonprofit leaders come together in new ways to create strategic impact during changing times.
+IMPACT East will be held at Monroe Street Market, located in the heart of Washington D.C.’s lively Brookland neighborhood. Thanks to the generous support of our Venue Sponsor, The Bozzuto Group, the conference will take place in Monroe Street Market’s iconic community hub: Edgewood Arts Center.
May 15: 7:30AM – 8PM
Innovating in Times of Change Summit (Open to All Invitees)
May 16: 8:00AM – 6PM
Innovating in Times of Change Summit (Open to All Invitees)*
*Plus, exclusive Causecast Client Innovation Summit Tracks for Causecast Customers & Invited Guests
- Network & learn together with a diverse group of innovative industry experts to uplevel your organization’s social impact
- Exchange best practices and lessons learned with inspirational employee giving and volunteering practitioners
- Engage in insightful discussions, exploring future trends and themes in corporate giving
- Discover ways to use new technologies including Artificial Intelligence to support community activation, communication and engagement
- Experience fun hands-on, interactive learning and the human-centered design difference