Investors’ Circle-Social Venture Network builds and serves communities of inspired and informed impact investors and business leaders to make social, economic, and environmental change. Join us and hundreds of business leaders and impact investors for the first combined conference of IC-SVN in Brooklyn, NY on November 1-4.
For 30 years, high-impact business leaders, social entrepreneurs, and impact investors have convened at IC-SVN conferences to have authentic conversations with values-aligned peers and get deals done. IC-SVN’s unique conference experience creates an environment where the real challenges, insights, and best practices of leading mission-driven businesses and engaging in impact investing can be discussed and put into action. IC-SVN conferences facilitate peer-to-peer relationship building, and create a community where attendees can enhance their leadership, improve their businesses, build their portfolios, and expand their impact.
At IC-SVN’s Bridging Profit and Purpose, expect:
- Facilitated and open networking opportunities
- Interactive discussions and proactive, action-oriented dialogue among peers
- Opportunities to meet select early-stage social entrepreneurs raising capital, and begin the due diligence process onsite with other impact investors
- Sessions that offer key takeaways and practical advice on best practices for social enterprises and impact investors
- Inspiring and experiential presentations from innovative leaders on the future of mission-driven business
- A deep cultural foundation that welcomes values-aligned business leaders and investors from a wide range of perspectives
Attend IC-SVN’s conference to make connections, share ideas, and find what you need to build a more socially, economically, and environmentally just and sustainable world. Detailed program and speaker information can soon be found online at conference.ic-svn.org. Register today to reserve your spot.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend IC-SVN
1) You don’t have to re-invent the wheel. IC-SVN’s unique conference experience creates an environment where the real challenges, insights, and best practices of leading and funding mission-driven businesses can be discussed with peers.
2) You already belong. IC-SVN offers a deep cultural foundation that welcomes values-aligned entrepreneurs and investors from a wide range of perspectives. IC-SVN works hard to create connections among attendees to build new relationships and strengthen existing ones.
3) You can focus on getting things done. IC-SVN facilitates proactive, action-oriented dialogue among peers. IC-SVN conferences foster peer-to-peer relationship building and create a community where attendees can enhance their leadership, improve their businesses, build their portfolio, and expand their impact.
4) You know IC-SVN has a track record of success. For 30 years, high-impact business leaders, social entrepreneurs, and impact investors have convened at IC-SVN conferences to have authentic conversations with values-aligned peers and get business done. IC-SVN doesn’t just name problems, we help participants make connections, share ideas, and find the inspiration and action they need to build a more just, humane, and sustainable world.
5) You’re in the best of company. Really. Take a look at IC-SVN’s speaker lineup and attendee list. You’ll find pioneering and innovative companies and investors that have called IC-SVN home for decades along with exceptional leaders and companies breaking new ground as we shape the future of business for good, together.