- This event has passed.
INVESTOR’S CIRCLE: Beyond the Pitch: Denver
March 22, 2017—March 23, 2017Free – $195
Investor’s Circle (IC) hosts national Beyond the Pitch events three times per year in different cities around the country.
BTP events are full-day, impact-oriented pitch events that include 10-12 companies and an audience of angel investors, family offices, foundations, and early-stage funds. These events take place in different cities are and open to companies and investors from all over the country.
The itinerary for these events typically includes company pitches and Q&A, company showcases and demos, informative entrepreneur workshops, a due diligence kick-off, and a networking reception as well as breakfast and lunch.
IC seeks companies with products, services, or platforms that are addressing urban challenges, including but not limited to the following areas:
• Financial Assess and Inclusion
• Financial Security
• Natural Resources
• Safety and Security
If selected to join the IC Entrepreneur Community, you will receive the following benefits:
• Visibility on IC’s secure online deal platform where members regularly search and locate investment opportunities
• One-on-one pre-event coaching from expert IC staff, including practice pitches with ongoing feedback on the content and delivery of your pitch deck
• Elevator pitch training session with Esther Campi, a leading expert and trusted adviser to America’s top leaders (from Fortune 500 CEOs to U.S. senators)
• GIIRS (Global Impact Investing Rating System) rating and assessment from B Lab, the gold standard for impact measurement
• Engagement and participation in a live BTP event with our audience of angel investors, family offices, foundations, and early-stage funds including:
– Pitch: Present your company and investment opportunity followed by Q&A
– Demo: Dedicated time and table to showcase your product or service
– Network: Exclusive opportunities to engage with investors throughout the event
• Informative workshops from leading service providers on pressing needs facing entrepreneurs
• IC-facilitated due diligence if there is investor interest including:
– Schedule communication and logistics
– Facilitate conversations and follow up
– Assist with information and data requests from investors
• Collaborate and engage with like-minded social entrepreneurs