- This event has passed.
Abu Dhabi Sustainability Conference
January 14, 2019—January 17, 2019
Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week is a 7 day event being held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. This event showcases product from Apparel & Clothing, Office & Commercial Supplies, Gems & Jewelry, Fashion Accessories industries
Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week
Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is a global platform that addresses the interconnected challenges that affect the widespread acceleration and adoption of sustainable development and clean energy. To seriously address the global energy challenge, the relationships between economic development, poverty eradication, energy security, water scarcity and climate change cannot be overlooked. ADSW, the largest gathering on sustainability in the history of the Middle East, encourages actionable outcomes to carve a pathway toward sustainability worldwide.
Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW) is the largest gathering on sustainability in the Middle East, and a significant platform for international dialogue and cooperation.
- ADSW welcomed over 35,604 participants from 170 countries, in an effort to:
- Tackle the world’s pressing issues in energy, water and environment
- Accelerate the global adoption of renewable energy and sustainable development
- Address water challenges in arid regions
- Elevate the water-energy nexus topics on the global agenda
- Encourage the dialogue between broad industry stakeholders to strengthen strategic partnerships
- Stimulate investment in water, energy and environment projects
- Empower the young generations and entrepreneurs
This year, ADSW will, once again, bring world leaders, policy makers, thought leaders, decision makers, experts, scientists, business leaders and academics together to discuss, debate, and ultimately address the energy and sustainability challenges of the future.we offering Turnkey exhibition stand construction & services,and event managing
Anchored by the World Future Energy Summit (WFES), the programme will feature a series of complementary events, conferences and exhibitions, including: The International Water Summit; The Zayed Future Energy Prize Award Ceremony; The International Renewable Energy Agency meeting; and Ecowaste.