- This event has passed.
A Celebration of International Women’s Day: Women at Work in Asia
March 7, 2019 @ 10:00 AM—11:00 AM EST
The #MeToo era has highlighted the need to take action on women’s rights. Engaging women on an equal footing and exploring opportunities that further advance women’s economic opportunities is not just the right thing to do—it is also a smart thing to do. Companies are increasingly aware that engaging women in top management positions allows them to broaden their perspectives on their consumers’ and stakeholders’ needs.
Join BSR and UN Women for this webinar to celebrate International Women’s Day 2019. Discussions will focus on the importance of women in the Asian workplace, with speakers reflecting on:
- The Women’s Empowerment Principles and why they are important for business
- The impact of the #MeToo movement on awareness of women’s issues
- Success stories in Asia that we can celebrate
- The challenges ahead and what actions companies can take
- The upcoming WEPs at Work Conference in Hong Kong